Call Us For A Massive Discount On This Price - Gravely ZT X 48 (S/N 30813)
The Gravely ZT X 48" is a residential zero-turn lawn mower for large home owners and landscapers.
It features a 48-inch 11-gauge fabricated deck, and the machine runs on a high-performance 726cc Kawasaki engine.
The Gravely Zero Turn X 52" also has a hydro-gear transmission system, which enables the operator to mow with greater precision.
The mower comes with a one-piece, fully-welded tubular chassis, armrests, and footrests to reduce operator fatigue during extended use.
The ZT X 48" is offers maximum productivity and durability for home and large property owners.
Features of Gravely ZT X 48 Lawn Mower
- One-piece, Fully-Welded Tubular Chassis
- New X-Factor® 11-gauge Fabricated Deck
- Hydro-Gear® Serviceable EZT® Transaxles
- Kawasaki FR651V
- Fuel Capacity 2.8 GAL
- Engine Displacement 726 CC / 21.5 HP
- 7 MPH Forward / 3 MPH Reverse
- Drive System Hydro Gear EZT Transaxle
- Starting System Electric
- Spindle Housing Forged Aluminum
- Deck Engagement Electric Warner
- Cutting width 48"
- Cutting Heights 1.5' - 4.5'
- Cutting positions 13
- Front Axle Caster Wheel Fork
- Front 11 X 6-5 Smooth Pneumatic
- Rear 20 X 10-8 Turf
- 18 In. Plush High Back W/ Padded Arm Rests &seat slider standard
- Foldable ROPS Not Standard
- Width With Chute Open 54.5'
- Length 77.5'
- Weight 603 LBS