Call Us For A Massive Discount On This Price - Gravely ZT XL 48" (S/N 005213)
The Gravely ZT XL 48" is a zero-turn ride on lawn mower with heavy-duty features. It’s built to handle big jobs while it delivers the comfort needed to mow acre after acre. This is a residential machine with the heart and soul of a commercial mower.
It features a 48-inch new x-factor 11-gauge fabricated deck, and the machine runs on a high-performance 726cc Kawasaki engine.
The Gravely Zero Turn XL 48" also has a hydro-gear transmission system, which enables the operator to mow with greater precision.
The mower comes with a one-piece, fully-welded tubular chassis, 22" tall seat, and extra back support to reduce operator fatigue during extended use.
The ZT XL 48" is offers maximum productivity and durability for homeowners and large properites.
Features of Gravely ZT XL 48" Lawn Mower
- One-piece, Fully-Welded Tubular Chassis
- New X-Factor® 11-gauge Fabricated Deck
- Hydro-Gear® Serviceable EZT® Transaxles
- Kawasaki FR691V
- Fuel Capacity 2.8 GAL
- Engine Displacement 726 CC / 23 HP
- 7.5 MPH Forward / 3 MPH Reverse
- Drive System Hydro Gear ZT-2800 Transaxle
- Starting System Electric
- Spindle Housing Forged Aluminum
- Deck Engagement Electric Warner
- Cutting width 48"
- Cutting Heights 1.5' - 4.5'
- Cutting positions 13
- Front Axle Caster Wheel Fork
- Front 11 X 6-5 Smooth Pneumatic
- Rear 20 X 10-8 Turf
- 18 In. Plush High Back W/ Padded Arm Rests &seat slider standard
- Foldable ROPS Not Standard
- Width With Chute Open 54.5'
- Length 77.5'
- Weight 671 LBS