Husqvarna 560BTS Backpack Blower (S/N 20221100711)
The Husqvarna 560BTS Leaf Blower is a professional-grade backpackblower for the most demanding applications. It comes with a 65.6cc X-Torq two-stroke engine that delivers air speeds of up to 104 m/s.
The leaf blower is a powerful leaf blower that can tackle tough jobs, such as blowing away heavy debris.
The backpack harness and frame are designed to distribute the weight of the leaf blower evenly across your back, reducing stress and fatigue during extended use.
One of the unique features of the Husqvarna 560BTS is its ergonomic and comfortable design.
The handle is also adjustable, allowing you to customize the position to suit your body type and work style.
Features of Husqvarna 560BTS Leaf Blower
- X-Torq® engine
- Comfort handle
- Quick Start with Air Purge
- Commercial grade air filter
- Engine Displacement: 65.6cc
- Horsepower: 3.8hp
- Blower Force: 30 N
- Air Speed Round Nozzle: 232 MPH
- Maximum Power Speed: RPM 8100
- Fuel Tank Volume, fluid: 74.4 oz
- Fuel Consumption: 422 g/kwh
- Sound Pressure From 50 ft: 77 db(a)
- Weight: 23.4/23.1 lbs
- Air Injection: -
- Auto Return Stop Switch: -
- Boost Mode: -
- Cruise Control: Included
- Ergonomic Harness Included
- Hip Belt: -
- LowVib: Included
- Purge Bulb: Included
- X-Torq Engine: Included
- 2-Stage Air Filter: Included