Husqvarna AR19 Aerator (S/N 222641297)
The Husqvarna AR19 Aerator is a handy and efficient hollow tine lawn aerating equipment. The equipment is self-propelled and features a free-wheeling outer tines for better maneuverability around corners. It can also access tight areas with less turf damage.
Additional side weights allow for improved soil penetration and are removable for reduced effort when lifting or for altering weight balance on slopes and inclines. A folding operator handle on the AR19, lift handles and semi-pneumatic front tire allow for easy transport and storage.
The Husqvarna AR19 has a 19 inch aerating width and comes witha a Honda engine for long life running.
Features of Husqvarna AR19 Aerator
- Free-wheel design
- Compact design
- Rear-wheel control
- Detachable weights
- Engine: Honda GX120 118 cc
- Horsepower: 3.5
- Drive System: V-belt, permalube chain
- Fuel Tank: 67.63 fl oz
- Aerating Width: 19'
- Aerating Pattern: 3.8 in
- Number Of Tines: 30
- Detachable Weights: Two 36 lbs Weights
- Aerating Depth: 0-3 in
- Frame Construction: Welded Steel
- Height (Aerating Position), 51 in
- Length (Aerating Position), 50 in
- Width: 29.5'
- Weight (Without Weights), 288 lbs