Call Us For A Massive Discount On This Price - Gravely Pro-Turn 672 EFI (S/N 005145)
The Gravely Pro-Turn 672 Zero Turn EFI is a commercial-grade mower for professional landscapers and homeowners with large properties.
It features a 38.5 horsepower Kawasaki engine and a Drive System Parker HTG transmission, providing excellent power and speed control.
The Pro-Turn 672 EFI has a 72-inch cutting deck that can be adjusted to 19 different cutting positions, allowing for precise and efficient mowing. Its high-back seat with armrests, along with the adjustable control arms, provide comfortable operation for extended periods.
The Pro-Turn 672 EFI also has large front caster wheels and a durable welded steel frame for improved stability and longevity. Other features include an easy-to-use deck lift system, a fuel-efficient design, and a large fuel tank for extended mowing time.
Overall, the Gravely Pro-Turn 672 EFI is a reliable and powerful mower that can handle demanding mowing tasks with ease.
Features of Gravely Pro-Turn 672 Zero Turn Mower
- X-Factor® III Deck
- Large Diameter Tires
- Suspension System
- Kawasaki FX1000-EFI
- Fuel Capacity 12.7 GAL
- Engine Displacement 999 CC / 38.5 HP
- 15 MPH Forward / 6 MPH Reverse
- Drive System Parker HTG Transmission
- Starting System Electric
- Spindle Housing Forged Aluminum
- Deck Engagement OGURA GT3.5 Electric Clutch
- Cutting Width 72'
- Cutting Heights 1' - 5.5'
- Cutting positions 19
- Front Axle Fixed, Greaseable Caster Fork Tubes
- Front Smooth 15X6-6 Semi Pneumatic
- Rear 26 X 12-16 Low Profile Radial Turf
- Seat High Back Bolstered With Suspension Pod System
- Foldable ROPS Standard
- Width With Chute Open 75'
- Length 83'
- Weight 1661 LBS