Call Us For A Massive Discount On This Price - Gravely Pro-Turn Z 60" (S/N 090381)
The Gravely Pro Turn Z 60" is a commercial-grade mower made for commercial usage.
It features a 60-inch cutting deck made of steel, and comes with a high-performance Gravely engine.
The Pro Turn Z 60" also has a hydro-gear transmission system, which enables the operator to mow with greater precision.
The mower comes with a comfortable high-back seat, armrests, and footrests to reduce operator fatigue during extended use.
The Pro Turn Z 60" is offers maximum productivity and durability for landscapers, golf courses, and large property owners.
Features of Gravely Pro Turn Z 60 Riding Mower
- Seat Isolation
- Suspension Forks
- Gravely Engine
- GRAVELY 764 PRO Heavy-Duty Air Filter
- Fuel Capacity 5.0 GAL
- Engine Displacement 746 CC / 26.5 HP
- 8 MPH Forward / 4 MPH Reverse
- Drive System Hydro Gear ZT-3100 Transaxle
- Starting System Electric
- Spindle Housing Forged Aluminum
- Deck Engagement OGURA GT1.5 Electric Clutch
- Cutting Width 60'
- Cutting Heights 1.5' - 5.0'
- Cutting positions 17
- Front Axle Suspension, Greaseable Caster Fork Tubes
- Front Smooth 13X6.50-6
- Rear Turf 22 12-12
- Seat High Back Comfort With Isolation & Padded armrests
- Foldable ROPS Standard
- Width With Chute Open 63.7'
- Length 79'
- Weight 952 LBS